File a Complaint or Comment


Please note, the Office of the Utility Consumer Advocate DOES NOT ACCEPT any complaints or provide any legal services.

Complaints and comments regarding your utilities are to be submitted through the Public Utilities Commission (PUC).

File a Complaint or Comment with the PUC

For Non-PUC Complaints or Comments

For other consumer complaints, contact the Colorado Attorney General's Office at 720-508-6000 or Toll-Free at 1-800-222-4444 or email: stop.fraud@state.co.us

For internet and cable issues, contact the Federal Communications Commission at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322) or email: fccinfo@fcc.gov

For telemarketing and other general consumer complaints, contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) or visit their website: https://www.ftc.gov/